? servers

? players online

Orders in chat

• Content Count:  228

Some people don't have mics, and give orders in chat. I think this should be Against the rules, because a lot of times it causes conflict, and some ts and cts don't look in chat, causing lots of confusion.

Write how you feel about it below

@Jake @Nimmy @Four

Edited by H4wKEye
Spelling error

• Content Count:  346

I mean it restricts ALOT of people from ct just because they dont have a mic. Its not the persons fault who is typing that he gave an order its the people who arent reading chat. Its not fair at all to people without mic's.

I mean it restricts ALOT of people from ct just because they dont have a mic. Its not the persons fault who is typing that he gave an order its the people who arent reading chat. Its not fair at all to people without mic's.

I'm not saying they can't be Ct, but maybe just enforce orders, instead of giving.

One example of conflict, is a Ct typing "all ts freeze" and nobody sees it, making Ct warning shoot/kill. This will lead to people yelling "freekill" in chat.

We can't restrict someone from CT just because they don't have a mic. It can be irritating, you just need to be aware of what is going on in the chat.

Again, I'm not trying to restrict people. I'm just saying maybe we could stop the chat orders.

• Content Count:  346

I'm not saying they can't be Ct, but maybe just enforce orders, instead of giving.

One example of conflict, is a Ct typing "all ts freeze" and nobody sees it, making Ct warning shoot/kill. This will lead to people yelling "freekill" in chat.

Still the t's and ct's should still be reading chat. That would just discourage people without mic's to play ct. If i cant say all t's freeze say when some t's are chasing me I can't do anything but run until i get cornered. Its simply not fair to people without mic's.

Still the t's and ct's should still be reading chat. That would just discourage people without mic's to play ct. If i cant say all t's freeze say when some t's are chasing me I can't do anything but run until i get cornered.

Alright

@Jake anything to say?

• Content Count:  422

Orders can be given in chat. It's not their fault if people aren't looking at chat. Just pay attention to chat, easy.

Yea, but the only downside to that is that you end up getting called a freeshooter or freekiller for enforcing chat orders, but yea, the Ts should just pay more attention to the chat.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.