? servers

? players online

there should be !lr

• Content Count:  1403

Honestly this should be on the server, with this plugin I'm not entirely familiar with it but it might stop the players from always picking s4s because they will physically see the other choices, and also the new players will have a better understanding of what an LR actually is.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1421

Honestly this should be on the server, with this plugin I'm not entirely familiar with it but it might stop the players from always picking s4s because they will physically see the other choices, and also the new players will have a better understanding of what an LR actually is.

People pick s4s because it gives the T the best chance at rebelling by the end of the round. It will probably end up getting picked more with a plugin. Also LRs aren't hard to understand at all. It's self explanatory, a last request, you can literally request anything you want except a free day if a CT accepts it. Not hard.

• Content Count:  1403

People pick s4s because it gives the T the best chance at rebelling by the end of the round. It will probably end up getting picked more with a plugin. Also LRs aren't hard to understand at all. It's self explanatory, a last request, you can literally request anything you want except a free day if a CT accepts it. Not hard.
Nimmy you took it the wrong way, of course its not that hard to explain but with new players to JB "we all were once there" coming across an LR is new. Those players don't know what s4s, gun toss, kf, or any of those are which of course means you have to explain it to them.

I remember playing on another server with this plugin months ago and when you played s4s you literally had one bullet in the chamber, kf the ct and t both were disarmed, and gun toss the t was given a weapon without ammo. It just gives an incentive to actually do the LR instead of killing the CTs when you make it that far.

• Content Count:  1421

Nimmy you took it the wrong way, of course its not that hard to explain but with new players to JB "we all were once there" coming across an LR is new. Those players don't know what s4s, gun toss, kf, or any of those are which of course means you have to explain it to them.

I remember playing on another server with this plugin months ago and when you played s4s you literally had one bullet in the chamber, kf the ct and t both were disarmed, and gun toss the t was given a weapon without ammo. It just gives an incentive to actually do the LR instead of killing the CTs when you make it that far.

That sounds extremely boring, I personally find it funny as hell to take advantage of the time during the LR to rebel, so does everyone else on our servers. Our servers are vanilla because that's how our players like it. If we go changing shit around we are losing our vanilla server and seeking to be like everyone else.

• Content Count:  2187

What I'm afraid when it comes to adding this is that it may violate our view of keeping the PB server as vanilla as possible. It's good to have stuff automatically done for you, but, for some people, it wouldn't feel right.

However, if we did have the LR plugin enabled, that would mean a lower frequency of uncompleted LRs. Since LRs can be asked from Ts or forced at 3 Ts or less, this would usually occur near the end of the round with almost no time at all. With this, that awkward moment would happen far less often, imo.

I'm not saying I am an advocate for this, but I'm just pointing out some details if we did add it. If we actually approve of this, we would need to test it out for a week to make sure it's what we need/want.

• Like 1
Edited by Frostbitten

• Content Count:  221

What I'm afraid when it comes to adding this is that it may violate our view of keeping the PB server as vanilla as possible. It's good to have stuff automatically done for you, but, for some people, it wouldn't feel right.

However, if we did have the LR plugin enabled, that would mean a lower frequency of uncompleted LRs. Since LRs can be asked from Ts or forced at 3 Ts or less, this would usually occur near the end of the round with almost no time at all. With this, that awkward moment would happen far less often, imo.

I'm not saying I am an advocate for this, but I'm just pointing out some details if we did add it. If we actually approve of this, we would need to test it out for a week to make sure it's what we need/want.

Going to have to go with frost on this one. If jb had a command like this it wouldnt be the same it would feel very fake. Jb lr's are just fine the way they are.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.