? servers

? players online

TTT. T item to get rid of DNA

• Content Count:  586

I'm sure it has been suggested before but if not I've had an idea for a T buy in TTT, it might be stupid. So here is my idea, what if there was a something a T could buy in !menu that when he knows a detective has DNA on him he could use to take of the DNA that the detective has. It would be a smart buy when you see a detective dna the guy you just killed. Like I said, this might have already been suggested or a dumb idea but in any case thanks for reading, I appreciate it.:^_^:

-Will

• Content Count:  701

That's kinda what the matchbox is used for. No one uses it but the match box burns the body that you use it on so nobody can ID it. The body just vanishes.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1083

That's kinda what the matchbox is used for. No one uses it but the match box burns the body that you use it on so nobody can ID it. The body just vanishes.

I think this would be a good replacement for the matchbox. Matchbox really isn't very practical hence the reason it's not used

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4441

Tbh I think the reason that the matchbox isn't as used as much is people don't know how to use it lol @FLuiD

We should have someone edit the plugin to make it more practical & straight forward.

giphy.gif

• Content Count:  1396

I mean maybe it would be useful if you got two for a credit, but I don't think anyone would use them as of now (and they're not).

7e0b068ff8.png

flare = matchbox

g_iCredits-- = lose 1 credit

g_iFlare += 3 = add 3 to current amount of matches(most likely 0)

Sooo you get 3 matches per credit xd

• Content Count:  1083

7e0b068ff8.png

flare = matchbox

g_iCredits-- = lose 1 credit

g_iFlare += 3 = add 3 to current amount of matches(most likely 0)

Sooo you get 3 matches per credit xd

wait did you just change that or has it been that way? cause I will feel stupid if it's always been that way. If it hasn't though, this is definitely much better, thanks

Reply to Thread