? servers

? players online

Birthday Posts

• Content Count:  4441

Can we make Happy Birthday posts not count towards overall post count?

It gives me hives to watch a large sum of people post on these Happy Birthday threads for thanks & post count but not because they just wanna make someones day genuinely brighter.

People who just post majority on Introductions, Resignations, Promotions, What are you listening also make me wanna jump from my roof but Birthday Threads.. like cmon. Really?

Anyway..

:partydance:HAPPY BIRTHDAY!:partydance:

• Content Count:  2230

I wouldnt really care either way and would still post in them.

However if I'm correct this would stop them coming up in the 'latest posts' section of the forums. I'm not sure how much others use this but I for one go to most threads through it and would prefer them to continue coming up there. (I'm basing this off the spam forum not coming up down there)

Though even if that's not an issue and they do just continue to come up, I honestly don't care either way unless they actually stop coming up.

:partydance:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

• Like 1

I wouldnt really care either way and would still post in them.

However if I'm correct this would stop them coming up in the 'latest posts' section of the forums. I'm not sure how much others use this but I for one go to most threads through it and would prefer them to continue coming up there. (I'm basing this off the spam forum not coming up down there)

Though even if that's not an issue and they do just continue to come up, I honestly don't care either way unless they actually stop coming up.

:partydance:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Yeah if one can't be done without the other I would understand not doing it.

• Content Count:  1984

I think we should have it howThe Great Meme Machine 2016 was before it got changed to spam central- appeared on latest post but does not add towards post count

Its still nice to have people's birthdays considered. Well...

:partydance:HAPPY BIRTHDAY!:partydance:

• Content Count:  890

Remove the thank count from birthday threads as well.

Well, that is kinda the birthday persons way to show that they saw it and appreciate it without getting a post count.

But I don't really see the need to make these post not count, if someone applies for admin and you go and look at there latest post then your going to see all of their post are in the what are you listening to, birthday, and resignations/promotions.

:birthday:

Well, that is kinda the birthday persons way to show that they saw it and appreciate it without getting a post count.

But I don't really see the need to make these post not count, if someone applies for admin and you go and look at there latest post then your going to see all of their post are in the what are you listening to, birthday, and resignations/promotions.

:birthday:

My point wasn't really about admin applications but rather that it's just a shitty & obnoxious thing people do that I'd like to see stop.

I'll still criticize people for being weak minded & non productive when they apply for admin either way.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread