? servers

? players online

[TTT] Default Model Option

• Content Count:  422

Recently @EnjoiiEgg lost his sub, but he retained his sub model, and he couldnt take it off. There isn't a default model/skin option or skin. I just think it'd be convenient if you could select the default models in TTT, like you can in jailbreak.

Edited by Christinho
added stuff <3

• Content Count:  788

Two things:

1) If you are referring to @EnjoiiEgg being stuck on a subscriber model after running out of subscriber then yes, I would support this idea to add it and I'm sure it wouldn't be too difficult to add since it is the default model for CS:GO in it's entirety.

2) There is a way to unequip models and revert back to the default already simply by just deselecting in !shop but it only works if you actually own the model, but in this case it seems EnjoiiEgg doesn't have access to the subscriber model anymore.

I'd be down to have this added.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3401

I think the default model should be various terrorist models, the game mode is Trouble in Terrorist Town after all. I believe everyone was a terrorist in Garry's Mod but not sure how possible it is in CS.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1984

I think the default model should be various terrorist models, the game mode is Trouble in Terrorist Town after all. I believe everyone was a terrorist in Garry's Mod but not sure how possible it is in CS.

I think a while back before the karma plug in all models were terrorist models rather than it based on which team u join.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  228

To clear things out, my subscriber model was removed afterwards. The situation that happened was that I had the Spy model equiped before my sub ran out. Once my sub ran out, I was left with the model equiped but having no option to remove it as I was no longer subscriber and the models are only available to subs. https://gyazo.com/a49c41ab2d7bd68608bc7ebbb9a84ebe

I had this idea of maybe adding a "Unequip all" fonction in the shop that could solve the problem. I'm down having a default model in the shop as well.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  788

I had this idea of maybe adding a "Unequip all" fonction in the shop that could solve the problem. I'm down having a default model in the shop as well.

Thanks for coming in to clear it up

I actually really approve of the idea of having an "Unequip All" button that could just completely remove all items and skins on your character, would make it a much quicker process for admins who want to go full incognito and look like a new player as well :kappa:

• Content Count:  422

To clear things out, my subscriber model was removed afterwards. The situation that happened was that I had the Spy model equiped before my sub ran out. Once my sub ran out, I was left with the model equiped but having no option to remove it as I was no longer subscriber and the models are only available to subs. https://gyazo.com/a49c41ab2d7bd68608bc7ebbb9a84ebe

This would be really convenient, I'd support this idea 100%. Makes life easier. @matt @Liam Brown

Thanks for coming in to clear it up

I actually really approve of the idea of having an "Unequip All" button that could just completely remove all items and skins on your character, would make it a much quicker process for admins who want to go full incognito and look like a new player as well :kappa:

I don't know how doable this might be but maybe even have 1-2 saved "loadout" that you can access quickly to equip all your selected items at the same time. Could be a sub-only perk.

Edit: I just hoped back on the TTT server and it turned out I still have the model equip.

• Content Count:  2947

Cool idea, but the SG Store already has an unequip for all models you can choose from. As for the default model to go on the store, I don't see a point in it because once you unequip a subscriber/admin model, it reverts back to the default model.

@matt I get the point you are trying to make here where all the models have an unequip button, the fact is that I can't access that button because I am no longer sub and the models are locked. The screenshot shows that I can't access it and even if I click 1/2 to choose the model, I don't get the option to unequip it. Send me a Steam invite if you need more info. http://steamcommunity.com/id/EnjoiiEgg/

Reply to Thread