? servers

? players online

Add this map to the server?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Add this map to the server?

jb_spy_vs_spy_beta7 request

• Content Count:  422

I remember a bit. Collie was on and we voted for spy v spy and crashed then it came back up and all and later again people voted for it so collie changed maps to summer jail or something, idk if he removed it or told someone higher up to remove it.

It was apparently @Jake. I don't blame him, if it was crashing the map then that's a good reason to get rid of it, but it happened out of no where, I don't know how the crashing started happened or why.

• Content Count:  1406

I told them to remove it as justin posted. I wasn't sure why it was crashing the server, but I wanted to ensure it didnt do it again. We did get the map again later that day and it worked. Not sure if it was a one time fluke or what but better safe then sorry.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1421

I told them to remove it as justin posted. I wasn't sure why it was crashing the server, but I wanted to ensure it didnt do it again. We did get the map again later that day and it worked. Not sure if it was a one time fluke or what but better safe then sorry.

I highly doubt it was Spy that crashed the server if it worked on the server later, doesn't make much sense.

I'll have the map tested and see what happens.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2844

I find it a little weird that it would crash the server on it's own since I believe it has worked just fine before, unless this is some other version of the map. In my opinion we should give it another change to see if it works or not.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1421

It worked when I was on 2 hours after the 2nd crash I believe

If this is true then I'm sure it was a coincidence, like I said I'll test it tonight with an AO.

• Like 1