? servers

? players online

Add this map to the server?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Add this map to the server?

jb_spy_vs_spy_beta7 request

• Content Count:  422

I completely want this map to come back. A big majority of people liked this map and it had many things to do. (Colors, breakfloor, jump rope, deathrun, deathcube, traitor gamemode, dodgeball, climb, etc. I informed Dom about it not being in rotation for some reason and he made this suggestion. It played well. I personally never saw anything wrong with this map. I asked other people while on JB if they wanted it to come back, a big majority said yes (by big I mean around 7+). I support it coming back into rotation.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1193

If it crashed the server there has to be a reasoning behind it, we've had that map for ages. I wouldn't assume stuff would randomly start crashing the server..?

Idk. I just remember everyone a while back yelling to not vote for spy vs spy because it either crashed the server or broke it (no knives or guns, something like that.)

• Content Count:  422

Idk. I just remember everyone a while back yelling to not vote for spy vs spy because it either crashed the server or broke it (no knives or guns, something like that.)

Maybe @Nimmy can fix that.

• Content Count:  559

I remember a bit. Collie was on and we voted for spy v spy and crashed then it came back up and all and later again people voted for it so collie changed maps to summer jail or something, idk if he removed it or told someone higher up to remove it.