? servers

? players online

Death Games

• Content Count:  94

I believe we should allow 1 death game per round, It is getting extremely boring for some maps such as JB Undertale and Jb Dojo.

I know many people do not like deathgames, but Jb is getting repetititive with the same orders such as shiftwalk to kitchen..

I also believe we should only do deathgames when their is only 3 minutes left in a round. I personally loved Jb before the deathgame ban with deathgames, i liked them as a T.

Comment what you think and I know I posted this before

• Content Count:  5674

We've already tried this and I'm not down to put the burden of more rule changes on the regs that don't visit the forums to see them. The CTs have to find ways to spice up the round and get things moving. Continuously adding on restrictions to death-games to make them work is also not the way to go.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2187

Didn't you already post something for deathgames?

What you don't realize is that we already tried it and it didn't work. It ended up with people abusing the rule and trying to find loopholes around our extended rules for it and it got tedious. If you wanna do death games, ask the Ts. Otherwise, I don't think we'll be getting another shot for Forced DGs anytime soon.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2262

You already made a thread about this and got a resounding "no". Why make the thread again? The answer is the same. Forced death games nearly ruined the server.
To be honest, it's the people who abuse it. Death games are fun but recently CT only gives death games that allows them to gain kills.
  • Like 1

Reply to Thread