? servers

? players online

TTT gold knife

• Content Count:  45

There should be a disguise Gold knife which cost around 2 - 3 credits since people like to switch weapon a lot this should be a good help but once you bought it you can't buy it again this is just my thought what you think?

• Content Count:  2730

Not really fond of the idea since you can just not show your golden knife and run around with your primary/secondary until you need to use it then just pull it out and one hit KO someone

What Leon said here was perfect. The point of the golden knife is to try not be seen with it so you sneak up on someone and kill them. Also it would be harder to KOS them even it looks like they are trying to knife you.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1984

I think we should actually leave it as it is because that would take away a way to counter getting fucked by a knife in one hit besides the shitreg (jking). Best part is that the last thing they see before they die is the golden knife and they think "oh god why is my reaction time so shit."

• Content Count:  2947

As of right now a new TTT plugin is being worked on, so adding items for detectives, innocents, and traitors will have to stay on hold until we have the new plugin.

So for now were pretty limited on what we can change on the server, until we have our new plugin.

Taken from another thread.

On another note, the point of the golden knife is to hide it from innocents/detectives. Its a decent idea(in concept), but I myself dont see a point in implementing it.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  422

Taken from another thread.

On another note, the point of the golden knife is to hide it from innocents/detectives. Its a decent idea(in concept), but I myself dont see a point in implementing it.

This, I prefer it because when you pull it out it, the inno or detective has around a 0.25 second reaction time and it's more fun to use that way IMO. Gold knife is the only thing that I use from the T menu, and to see a disguise golden knife would take away the purpose of the Golden knife.

Reply to Thread