? servers

? players online

Grenades colliding with players in ZE

• Content Count:  418

Alrighty, so as many of you know, grenades will hit and slow players in ZE. Now, originally, I wasn't gonna make this thread BUT THEN the other day I'm in the middle of a jump over a gap and someone hits me with a grenade and it slows me, causing me to fall, and DIE. I've seen multiple examples of the grenade being used to grief. I've been in front of the pack so that I can get an item and use it properly to prevent a simpleton from taking it and then I see a grenade fly by and hear some one say "hey that's a smart idea to slow the bhoppers" and I'm like ????? l2bhop fgt ( i didnt actually say that but you get the point ) I've seen grenades be used to purposely kill players on pirates at the jump to the vines on lvl 3, right after the bridge comes down. SO, is this something that can be fixed or does it exist for a reason I'm not aware of?

fank u

• Like 1
Edited by Poobah
i dun spelled sum'n rong

• Content Count:  517

You mean I'm not supposed to throw smoke grenades at the feet of my teammates to lock them in place? Dang. How else do I get people out of the vehicles I want because I clearly deserve them more? Or how am I meant to lock Frosty in place so I can blow him up on a bridge?

• Content Count:  418

You mean I'm not supposed to throw smoke grenades at the feet of my teammates to lock them in place? Dang. How else do I get people out of the vehicles I want because I clearly deserve them more? Or how am I meant to lock Frosty in place so I can blow him up on a bridge?

I honestly have no idea what you're talking about because you can't get smoke grenades in ZE...

• Content Count:  3728

I actually fixed this a while back, just never got the chance to test it with Black Rain.

You can also test with me hombre.

e: Added the plugin @Agent Wesker provided, still not too sure if this solved the problem. Go ahead and test it yourselves to see if it works and report back if these issues still occur. @Grandmaster_Poobah

• Like 1
Edited by Paralyzed

Reply to Thread