? servers

? players online

Admin recommendations

• Content Count:  1619

I was just wondering, when applying for admin, obviously you want to have other admins recommend and support you. My question isn't about getting one from current admins, but from former ones. Are they just as valid to put down as a recommendation as current admins? There's the odd one that had the title taken from them, but for the most part they stepped down voluntarily.

• Content Count:  2947

Legends are still admins, so they can be used as recommendations.

Members, Regulars, Subs, and Honorable gamers cannot be used as recs. Not sure if you mean by former admin as a legend or an older server administrator that isnt admin anymore.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1619

Legends are still admins, so they can be used as recommendations.

Members, Regulars, Subs, and Honorable gamers cannot be used as recs. Not sure if you mean by former admin as a legend or an older server administrator that isnt admin anymore.

I was thinking more people that at one point were server admins or a higher up, but do to some personal reason or scheduling, they voluntarily stepped down.

• Content Count:  6759

I was thinking more people that at one point were server admins or a higher up, but do to some personal reason or scheduling, they voluntarily stepped down.

Then no. Only ranks of SA, LG, CA, AO, and TA are accepted admin recommendations.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread