? servers

? players online

Remove this map from the server?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Remove this map from the server?

jb_tropica_island_v3 removal

• Content Count:  5377

Overall if this map stays someone's NEEDS to get rid of the one way beneath VIP, that secret alone is game breaking. It will cause the round to be delayed every single time if a T is able to beat the CTs to it. The boats should only be accessible if the CT shoots/presses the button. Overall IMO this map should be removed for the fact that there are so many secrets that it's basically a "warday" due to the fact that with the normal rotation of CTs they will give freedays every round. Once in a great while if the CTs have a solid team the map can be alright. In the end the map is unplayable with the secret under VIP cell..

Edit: We shouldn't be taking the votes of players that do not have forum accounts for the fact that is if they can't take the four minutes of their time to get an account made, why should we take their vote into consideration. Let's not make up imaginary number and stick to the results of this thread.

why should we take players who populate our servers opinions into account?

are you serious?

• Like 4

• Content Count:  452

Hey guys i'm Krest` the maker of the map, just wanted to say that whether the map stays or not I really appreciate the constructive critisiem provided so far.

I should say this though - the map was originaly built for a community i play on that has a lot of differeces to your server.

Because of those differences CT's are usually more experienced players and have it easier to stop the rebels.

That is why this map is T-sided, because I personally enjoy this kind of maps.

Other than that, again, thanks for all the "play-testing" so far i'll keep working on the map for the future and see how i develop it :)

Krest man I don't know you, but I wanna thank you for creating tropical. Tropical is my favorite map here on SG and I'm sad to see it go, while more people on this post do not like the map just know there are MANY who love it!

• Content Count:  2001

At this point in time I Will not remove the map. It is just too good of a map to be removed. @Nimmy said he would edit the map and remove/nerf some of the secrets for the map. Once he finishes editing the map (No eta just yet) I will upload it to the server. For now I will leave the map in rotation as it seems to be very popular in our server.

• Like 5