jb_tropica_island_v3 removal

• Content Count:  221

Map Removal

Full map name

jb_tropica_island_v3

Type of map

Jail Break

Why should we remove it

I think this map should be removed. The amount of vents/one ways/ and other secrets make it very hard for the CT's not to delay. Not to mention almost every cell has a vent/secret. Also the "Warday" is very annoying.

Thanks for the Consideration, Saint Pablo

• Like 2
Edited by Saint Pablo

• Content Count:  1403

I'm going to expand on this... I enjoyed this map at first, it was new, plenty of secrets, and no issues. Overall however with the excessive amount of ways the Ts can rebel especially the one way right underneath VIP cell it can make rounds drag on with only a single traitor rebelling. I am in favor of removing this map. With the amount of delayed rounds that has happened with the discovery of the secret I mentioned specifically is intolerable.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2001

I will say this again, if you voted and didn't explain your reasoning I will not count it in my decision to keep or remove the map.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1020

I would want this map removed because...

1. Nothing ever gets done because cts are too busy hunting down rebelling ts usually

2. Rounds are almost always delayed in the map causing many people to grow bored and just leave

3. I can't tell you how many times I've gotten on the boats to go to the other island just to get spammed to stay in the center the whole round for the guards to either trying to be annoying, funny, or stragetically

I've played this map a couple of times now because many people before just wanted the jet pack and to mess around with it but now after its removal, I don't see the point of keeping the map unless there is a change in how it is played.

TL:DR - Map has too many secrets and problems leading to many delayed rounds killing the server

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2001

I would want this map removed because...

1. Nothing ever gets done because cts are too busy hunting down rebelling ts usually

2. Rounds are almost always delayed in the map causing many people to grow bored and just leave

3. I can't tell you how many times I've gotten on the boats to go to the other island just to get spammed to stay in the center the whole round for the guards to either trying to be annoying, funny, or stragetically

I've played this map a couple of times now because many people before just wanted the jet pack and to mess around with it but now after its removal, I don't see the point of keeping the map unless there is a change in how it is played.

TL:DR - Map has too many secrets and problems leading to many delayed rounds killing the server

I appreciate your response with actual examples. As a side note this poll will close the 10th.

• Content Count:  147

I personally never been a fan of the map because 1. Theres just way to many secrets 2. The one way under vip is always camped by either a t or a ct 3 Half the time the cts end up dying in the first few seconds of the round 4 The boats are glitched if theres to many people they get glitched off the boat fail into the water and take damage or die 5 The buttons to the boat are always abused by someone from ct or t spamming causes them to stay in the middle of the two islands most of the round 6 rounds are always delayed 7 Most of the time cts cant open cell doors due to the fact ts rebelling all the time and lastly cts spent most of there time trying to find ts that already rebelled and are on the other island shooting them down i with a scout or trying to kill a t in the one way

• Content Count:  452

IMO Tropical is one of the best maps in the rotation, it hasn't been played that much and is just starting to gain traction. The one way at the bottom of vip cell has a deagle that comes equipped with three medic packets, and you can enter the one way from either side of the cell. It isn't a difficult one way to enter all you have to do is strafe jump. The map has a bunch of death games and is visually appealing. The boats that transport everyone are a bit of a nuisance, but the boats can be avoided by using the "YUGE Flower" that teleports everyone who walks thru it to the other island and vice versa. The yuge flower also separates ts and cts so they don't end up at the same spot, ts are placed right next to the pool while the cts get placed on top of a wooden snipers nest. Some of the cells the ts spawn in have a vent that leads to the rear of the cells, the ts can choose to take the boats that have nades on them and head to the other island or they can choose to rebel on the spawn island. To counter that there is also a boat right outside the rear of armory that CTs can take to go and catch the Ts who choose to rebel and take the boats behind the cells. Furthermore, I am not for removing the map from the rotation. However I am not opposed to edits being made to the map.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  422

I personally never been a fan of the map because 1. Theres just way to many secrets 2. The one way under vip is always camped by either a t or a ct 3 Half the time the cts end up dying in the first few seconds of the round 4 The boats are glitched if theres to many people they get glitched off the boat fail into the water and take damage or die 5 The buttons to the boat are always abused by someone from ct or t spamming causes them to stay in the middle of the two islands most of the round 6 rounds are always delayed 7 Most of the time cts cant open cell doors due to the fact ts rebelling all the time and lastly cts spent most of there time trying to find ts that already rebelled and are on the other island shooting them down i with a scout or trying to kill a t in the one way

This sums it all up, I dont ever hear good things from this map when we start playing it. The most important things I think he brought up was the one way that is completely overpowered and rounds always being delayed, rounds never end within three minutes. Even with competent CTs, it's really hard to play properly on this map.

Edited by Christinho

• Content Count:  105

This map needs to be removed as soon as possible. This map is more easier to rebel than it is for maps such as vipinthemix, or razor. The one way is abused by cts, and ts as well. T's can easily escape their cells through invisible vents such as the one behind the toilet. There is way too many secrets on this map too. It is also unplayable because, the cts would die every round because of how easy it is to escape the cells when the cell doors are closed. They can also easily access the one way under VIP. I also don't agree to the fact that the water does damage, and why do the boats exist. There should be like a bridge or hallway to get to the other island. Give me some clarification, but I don't know if you could even go back to the main cell area. Lastly, this map is so obnoxious. Some rounds there are these loud sirens that go off, which is very annoying. This map is basically like a hide and seek, because like I've said, ts can easily rebel, and there is no point of giving orders. (Of course, there may be some ts where they always follow the orders, but most of the time, ts like to rebel.)

Thanks!