? servers

? players online

Confusing Orders

• Content Count:  452

I took action with the reasonable orders but the explanation on how the death game/game/order works was not required, so i can't force them to explain. Had a case with a ct that I stated i want to play gun toss, then he expect me to throw the gun on spot (i was in soccer goal in razor.)

I'm 99.9% sure you are talking about this clip: https://clips.twitch.tv/SavageEncouragingPancakeDatBoi

There are some bits missing from the clip as I wasn't able to clip it at the correct time. You requested gun toss as your LR a few seconds before the clip starts, so I gave you a deagle, you chose never to toss your deag or request somewhere else to toss it. It doesn't show in the clip but I killed you a second or two after that clip ended for delaying and then you slayed me. Even though you had plenty of time to do your LR, the clip I provided shows the statement you made above is false. This is a perfect example why everyone needs to record or stream to catch those that chose to lie.

Edited by Gumline
spelling

• Content Count:  2262

I'm 99.9% sure you are talking about this clip: https://clips.twitch.tv/SavageEncouragingPancakeDatBoi

There are some bits missing from the clip as I wasn't able to clip it at the correct time. You requested gun toss as your LR a few seconds before the clip starts, so I gave you a deagle, you chose never to toss your deag or request somewhere else to toss it. It doesn't show in the clip but I killed you a second or two after that clip ended for delaying and then you slayed me. Even though you had plenty of time to do your LR, the clip I provided shows the statement you made above is false. This is a perfect example why everyone needs to record or stream to catch those that chose to lie.

I said i am waiting and ask your intention of expect me to toss it on spot. Gun toss is a game that you pick a line and you throw as far as possible. I would have say i want to throw a gun instead if i do not want to play that. I do no think that require explanation or stated it's "extra rules" for a person who have played pb for a long time. Beside, if you would have ask, I would have tell you. Instead, you tell me to "toss the fuking gun"

EDIT: And in what content did i lied about the situation.

Edited by BlackWhite

• Content Count:  452

I said i am waiting and ask your intention of expect me to toss it on spot. Gun toss is a game that you pick a line and you throw as far as possible. I would have say i want to throw a gun instead if i do not want to play that. I do no think that require explanation or stated it's "extra rules" for a person who have played pb for a long time.

I'm sorry but it is your LR not mine, you need to give the rules of the LR not me. If I give the rules of the LR it is no longer your LR, it would become my LR and we both know CTs don't get LRs. You had 54+ seconds to toss your gun and you didn't, you were blatantly delaying so I killed you shortly after that clip and in return you slayed me. @SL4DE & or @Delirium can you please weigh in on this?

Edited by Gumline
man my grammar today is a meme

• Content Count:  5377

I'm sorry but it is your LR not mine, you need to give the rules of the LR not me. If I give the rules of the LR it is no longer your LR, it would become my LR and we both know CTs don't get LRs. You had 54+ seconds to toss your gun and you didn't, you were blatantly delaying so I killed you shortly after that clip and in return you slayed me. @SL4DE & or @Delirium can you please weigh in on this?

He was delaying.

• Content Count:  1612

I'm sorry but it is your LR not mine, you need to give the rules of the LR not me. If I give the rules of the LR it is no longer your LR, it would become my LR and we both know CTs don't get LRs.

What is this quote above me? Rules? Are you forcing the deathgame, or just waiting for an excuse to pull the trigger? Up to 3 remaining T's can be forced for an LR. If you are forcing it, find a place to toss, and do it.

You're going to give yourself carpal tunnel syndrome if you keep tapping your keys like you were in that clip. It's also going to discourage viewers with the constant tapping.

It was a lack of communication, that clip alone doesn't really show me anything apart from CTs baiting, and being a general nuisance. BW was also taking his time trying to communicate by keyboard.

The rounds are 5 minutes long, that's not a lot of time. Whatever you do, do it quickly.

Sent from Tapatalk

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.