? servers

? players online

Confusing Orders

• Content Count:  39

On the server I fell that there are a decent amount of alternate names for orders, such as, Africa Freeze, or a Panda Freeday. I don't understand what these mean and CTs don't usually clarify what these orders mean before they give them. Are these orders allowed, and if they are can there be like a list of what they mean.

• Content Count:  2730

Some kid came on as a CT one time and couldn't say afk freeze so he said Africa Freeze. After that kid got permed some people tryed to make a meme out of it. I believe that saying Africa Freeze should not be allowed because of new players or players from other servers not knowing what that means.

Also I have no idea what panda freeday is.

yea im kinda also confused on that. Also heard some people give freedays based off of skins like pink panther freedays. Is this allowed?

I'm pretty sure that falls under Special Orders, but I could be wrong.

• Content Count:  2262

"CT's must give clear and reasonable orders."
That doesn't apply to most of the CT since they are unable to understand what "reasonable orders" are.

I feel like the CT should give explanation if someone asked what that order means, unless they are trolling.

• Content Count:  3401

That doesn't apply to most of the CT since they are unable to understand what "reasonable orders" are.

I feel like the CT should give explanation if someone asked what that order means, unless they are trolling.

Enforce the server rules then, it not applying to CTs shouldn't matter because admins should be enforcing the rules.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.