? servers

? players online

Replying admin apps

• Content Count:  477

So does the applying person reply to questions asked or just let them sit there? Can they advocate for them self if some puts a negitive comment or reason? Most of the time I don't see this happening but I was just wondering.

• Content Count:  4441

You are more than happy to defend yourself, but I would take time to consider what people are saying and not impulsively try to defend yourself.

I've made the mistake of not taking peoples criticism into enough consideration in the past & it's just going to make you look stubborn.

Defend your honor! @Enderspine :amuse:

• Like 2

• Content Count:  346

Thanks. What about player complaints? can the reported player defend them self?

If someone reported someone and the situation isn't very simple I would just PM the person who is dealing with the complaint to give your input or if you just want to defend your self like if the full scenario isn't given I would still PM the person dealing with the complaint. Or you could just make an appeal and say what you need to say there if the complaint gets you banned of course. I don't really see a problem with saying your stance on something.

• Like 1
Edited by frankie
Grammar

• Content Count:  5674

Thanks. What about player complaints? can the reported player defend them self?

Well, unless the reported player frequently browses the forums they probably won't even know until they're banned, which in that case would result in them needing to make a ban appeal.

But, this can happen, so you can just take it up with the person currently doing the complaint or a higher up if the complaint has yet to be done.

EDIT: Didn't see Mr. Sir's post :toung:

• Like 1

Reply to Thread