? servers

? players online

Killing a freekiller

• Content Count:  1619

CTs don't get to judge who freekills who, admins do.

I wouldn't really agree with that. We all basically can say who freekilled and who didn't, the admins just get last say and can actually do something about it.

I just don't like how when someone blatantly freekills and you manage to kill them and yet you still get killed over a stupid reason of "You still killed a CT". Most people here and people visiting the server are great for not doing that. There's just some that look for any excuse to get their score up.

Takes the fun out when regardless of what you do you get killed anyway. And I get why there isn't an official rule, people would do that all the time, but CTs pull the same thing too. I was running towards boats on Tropical Island and a CT headshot me saying I tried to knife him, when I never made any attempt.

• Content Count:  2262

Well, you see. It doesn't matter if we have a rule saying killing a freekiller mush have a pardon. The kill hunger CTs will just do what they can to bypass it. They are creative in these kind of situation.

• Content Count:  5377

I wouldn't really agree with that. We all basically can say who freekilled and who didn't, the admins just get last say and can actually do something about it.

I just don't like how when someone blatantly freekills and you manage to kill them and yet you still get killed over a stupid reason of "You still killed a CT". Most people here and people visiting the server are great for not doing that. There's just some that look for any excuse to get their score up.

Takes the fun out when regardless of what you do you get killed anyway. And I get why there isn't an official rule, people would do that all the time, but CTs pull the same thing too. I was running towards boats on Tropical Island and a CT headshot me saying I tried to knife him, when I never made any attempt.

If I listened to every kid who screamed freekill there wouldn't be anyone left to play with on the server.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  4441

If I listened to every kid who screamed freekill there wouldn't be anyone left to play with on the server.

Basically what I was saying, admins are "qualified" to deem who's freekilling, let's say a CT kills a T who killed a "Freekiller", is that then a free kill?

Would create such a shitstorm for admins & salty children bitching in chat. Something we quite frankly have enough of already.

• Content Count:  2187

Tbh, I would be in disagreement with making a rule about this. Causes too much confusion and with all the grey areas that come with PB and that are sometimes getting exploited, it wouldn't be particularly fun for anyone.

While it would be nice to have a full pardon if you killed a freekiller, pardons don't have to be set in stone, so any CT would kill you whenever they want, which makes the ruling of "Pardoning a T who killed a freekiller" completely useless and a waste of everyone's time.

While you may have killed a freekiller and saved everyone from a bad time, you just did everyone a favor and that's it. It shouldn't really be rewarded imo.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.