? servers

? players online

Killing a freekiller

• Content Count:  452

What's the rule if someone tries freekilling me but I kill him before he can? I think it should be an automatic pardon, why should I let someone freekill me?

Even if there is a CT that is freekilling, if you damage that CT or any CT for that matter except if the CT baits you, CTs are allowed to kill you. Usually if I'm on CT and there is a freekiller if a T kills him/her I give the T a pardon. However pardons do not have to be honored.

• Content Count:  2730

There's currently no rule, if you damage that CT you're KOS.

Definitely no on adding a rule, if we add a rule on this people would say someone was freekilling then when they don't get a pardon they'll say they were freekilled.

I agree with what Dom says here. If you kill a freekiller, think of it as taking one for the team if they are killing a bunch of people.

• Content Count:  2238

I get where Dom is coming from, because this would be an admin nightmare of a rule to try and uphold. But I get where the players come from too. If someone joins just to freekill everyone, it's kinda bullshit that you still get killed for killing him and still miss out on a round because of a troll.

• Content Count:  1619

I get where Dom is coming from, because this would be an admin nightmare of a rule to try and uphold. But I get where the players come from too. If someone joins just to freekill everyone, it's kinda bullshit that you still get killed for killing him and still miss out on a round because of a troll.

That's what pissed me off last night, is the CT watched as this other CT tried freekilling me. I dropped the weapons and everything and he still killed me.

• Content Count:  422

That's what pissed me off last night, is the CT watched as this other CT tried freekilling me. I dropped the weapons and everything and he still killed me.

Take one for the team is basically all to do.

• Like 1
Edited by Christinho

• Content Count:  2001

The thing with this is, I don't want to add any more exception type rules. It makes things a million times more complicated and there are more chances for misunderstanding.

• Content Count:  3056

More rules = more grey areas.

If this were to be added as a rule, then where is the line drawn? How long does the prisoner have to drop the weapons before he can be considered KoS? How badly can he fuck up the CTs cause he has a magical killed-the-freekiller shield around him?

It sucks, but trying to add rules to it just makes things worse.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.