? servers

? players online

TTT Mapping Contest Participants

• Content Count:  2947

@matt The contest banner doesn't seem to be working for me. From the vmt it looks like it's meant to be a decal, but applying it as either a decal or texture just creates a black empty image for me.

Edit: Changing it to function as a normal texture seems to work. I'll just do that.

Incase anyone has an issue with the banner, figured id post it here.

• Content Count:  4960

So how is everyone else's maps coming along, or have we all forgotten about this contest?

Previous attempts like this have resulted in extended deadlines and overall no multiple maps at the end of the contest.

Hope you do better ;)

• Content Count:  939

This is something that I've been meaning to bring up: if the overall majority of participants feel as though they need an extended deadline, then we should be provided with such. As @Zaraki stated (which is a given based upon previous mapping contests), these sort of contests often lead to a lack of submission for whatever the reason may be and it is understandable. After all, the contest started during a time where most individuals are preoccupied with either work or academics so to be capable of finalising their maps in a timely fashion is somewhat of a difficult task.

• Content Count:  1050

This is something that I've been meaning to bring up: if the overall majority of participants feel as though they need an extended deadline, then we should be provided with such.

We still have about 3 weeks until the deadline. By then, if the majority of the participants feel like they need an extension I wouldn't mind adding another 2 weeks.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  98

We still have about 3 weeks until the deadline. By then, if the majority of the participants feel like they need an extension I wouldn't mind adding another 2 weeks.

Can we get that extension?

• Like 2

• Content Count:  98

:p has someone been forgetting to work on their map

Not really. Currently I just don´t have enough free time. Additionally one of the recent shader CSGO updates messed up certain lighting parts of my map.

Since Valve is still too lazy to release properly made patch notes for SDK, it got even harder to fix those issues and finish the map in time.

Reply to Thread