? servers

? players online

TTT Mapping Contest Rules/Discussion Thread

• Content Count:  202

Matt is no longer in charge of TTT. Mad Dogg and I will be working on this event. You can submit your map in the submission thread by providing a download link of the map.

I feel dumb but where is the submission thread? I cant seem to find it.

• Content Count:  1050

I feel dumb but where is the submission thread? I cant seem to find it.

I think that matt merged the two threads. If you already want to post your submission, you can put it here for now or you can wait for the official submission thread that will go up towards the deadline.

• Content Count:  202

I think that matt merged the two threads. If you already want to post your submission, you can put it here for now or you can wait for the official submission thread that will go up towards the deadline.

Aaah alright. I'll just wait, thanks.

• Content Count:  913

Just me again :d

Sorry if you already answered but two quick questions

1) When will be the first play on a server full of people, or is this not known yet. Its stupid but I'd want to be there to see it go live

2) Providing it gets on the server, I'm assuming were good to just update whenever for it. I only ask as I'm already planning changes to a map still full of problems -_-

• Content Count:  1050

1) When will be the first play on a server full of people, or is this not known yet. Its stupid but I'd want to be there to see it go live

2) Providing it gets on the server, I'm assuming were good to just update whenever for it. I only ask as I'm already planning changes to a map still full of problems -_-

1) We will announce that in a few days.

2) Yes, once we reach the deadline you will be able to update your map. However, we will only be reviewing the version that you have submitted before the deadline.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  913

Yet more questions ( I should probably just PM you, but others might need to know these I suppose)

What is the map size limit? Know we used to have problems on ZE downloading bigger maps.

Reply to Thread