? servers

? players online

Awards

• Content Count:  3401

Can we have awards for the Casual server? Time Played or Amount of kills would be cool.

Also some suggestions to improve current awards-

The Outstanding Member and Mapper ribbons are honestly the worse two looking awards, they are mostly grey, black and white which doesn't look very good in my opinion.

I think the mapper hammer should be removed from its green circle and just have the hammer, like most of the other awards are shown.

Outstanding member should honestly look better as it's only for people who are or have been an AO which deserves better than a grey ribbon with a black thumbs up.

Also can the Contest Winner trophy be gold instead of black?

thank you

• Like 3

• Content Count:  939

I was actually working on improving the Outstanding Member ribbon. Honestly not the type of look for thanking someone who managed to get to such a high status through hard work, so to speak.

In addition, I'd want the Mapper ribbon to look sexy for when I get it ;)

• Content Count:  6242

Can we have awards for the Casual server? Time Played or Amount of kills would be cool.

@Delirium, I'll leave it to you to figure out how you want to handle it then get with someone to make the images.

Also some suggestions to improve current awards-

The Outstanding Member and Mapper ribbons are honestly the worse two looking awards, they are mostly grey, black and white which doesn't look very good in my opinion.

I think the mapper hammer should be removed from its green circle and just have the hammer, like most of the other awards are shown.

Outstanding member should honestly look better as it's only for people who are or have been an AO which deserves better than a grey ribbon with a black thumbs up.

thank you

Honestly the Art/Photoshop award I think is the worst one lol. But I dunno if we even actively do it. @Post, I dunno if you got time either to work on it, I see @omarfire00 is also working towards it. I'd just like to see what people would come up with. The changes suggested aren't bad ideas but if you got something else its worth while.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1719

@Delirium, I'll leave it to you to figure out how you want to handle it then get with someone to make the images.

Honestly the Art/Photoshop award I think is the worst one lol. But I dunno if we even actively do it. @Post, I dunno if you got time either to work on it, I see @omarfire00 is also working towards it. I'd just like to see what people would come up with. The changes suggested aren't bad ideas but if you got something else its worth while.

I've showed it like 2 times before but I made this for the lols a while back:

Ls1yM4r.png

If you wanna use it for anything, be my guest. I have a good amount of spare time this week, and I'd love to make a couple of new award designs. They are always fun to do. I'll take a look at it tomorrow.

• Like 2

thank you

Qh4xla8.png

PM9EQTk.png

gXyoxe2.png

M6AG75o.png

http://imgur.com/a/A60NE

Some obviously look better than the others, but up to the BDs whether they want any.

Gonna take a look at the other awards you want changed too.

If any of the awards look like shit, tell me what u don't like and Ill change it. Gimme feedback pls :)

• Like 2
Edited by Post

• Content Count:  1403

Qh4xla8.png

PM9EQTk.png

gXyoxe2.png

M6AG75o.png

Some obviously look better than the others, but up to the BDs whether they want any.

If any of the awards look like shit, tell me what u don't like and Ill change it. Gimme feedback pls :)

I am a tad bit color blind but I am a fan of the green border with the yellow trophy.

• Content Count:  3401

Qh4xla8.png

PM9EQTk.png

gXyoxe2.png

M6AG75o.png

Look good, what about it with the original green border but just a gold trophy? In my head it looks shit but would be good to see.

Might just be my eyes or my monitor but the first 3 seem really light and difficult to see, but the fourth one, oh daddy, that's a winner.

I agree, I just posted them here to see peoples opinions.

Look good, what about it with the original green border but just a gold trophy? In my head it looks shit but would be good to see.

guZeYDy.png ew :larry:

Reply to Thread