? servers

? players online

Add this map to the server?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Add this map to the server?

jb_lego_jail_v8_fix request

• Content Count:  13

Still no fix for 4 corners D:

What's wrong with 4 corners? the only bug i knew of was the flickering between green/red, which is fixed already.

Other than that it works properly.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1193

What's wrong with 4 corners? the only bug i knew of was the flickering between green/red, which is fixed already.

Other than that it works properly.

Before it wasn't showing any colors at all. It was flickering but never showed a distinct color. Neither did it kill you when a color was chosen. I haven't gotten to test the new one though.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1420

Attempting to fix where players spawn without knives.

Fixed it. I added knives under every T and CT spawn point. I tried using a Player Equip entity but it still didn't work no matter what I did and I don't know why.

Thanks @Krest` for sending me the original VMF so I didn't have to fix decompiling errors.

Thanks @Bread for letting me test shit on JB even though it was unsuccessful.

Download is here- http://www.mediafire.com/file/r5j15e572jz7ho4/jb_lego_jail_v8_final_sg_fix.bsp

Edit- This map was tested, it works but you do not have your knife skins. A fix could be if sm_give was whitelisted as a command a map can tell the server and then ill add a logic_auto that gives people knives, but thats up to @Jake.

• Like 1
Edited by Nimmy

• Content Count:  2001

Fixed it. I added knives under every T and CT spawn point. I tried using a Player Equip entity but it still didn't work no matter what I did and I don't know why.

Thanks @Krest` for sending me the original VMF so I didn't have to fix decompiling errors.

Thanks @Bread for letting me test shit on JB even though it was unsuccessful.

Download is here- http://www.mediafire.com/file/r5j15e572jz7ho4/jb_lego_jail_v8_final_sg_fix.bsp

Edit- This map was tested, it works but you do not have your knife skins. A fix could be if sm_give was whitelisted as a command a map can tell the server and then ill add a logic_auto that gives people knives, but thats up to @Jake.

Don't think its that big of a deal if people can't have their skins. Ill let it be for now.

• Like 2