? servers

? players online

SIGPIC limitations

• Content Count:  418

So I've gone back like 10 or so pages and haven't found anything that answers my question which is: How can I use more than 1 image or gif as a signature? I'm pretty sure there's the ranking restriction, but when I try to use, say, 2 gifs it says I can't use my SIGPIC twice. I guess when I upload my new one it overwrites the old one? When I try doing in option one it just changes my img tag into a url tag.

very confuse pls help

Thanks.

EDIT: Upon posting this I see that the one gif I managed to insert doesn't even play... I've got a top notch gif collection and I'd like to use a few.

• Content Count:  6759

You should be able to use more than one and I think max is 3 for subs. We use specific image hosting sites for security reasons so if you'd like to use gifs then have those gifs re-uploaded to sites such as Imgur or Gyazo for easier linking. It will prevent you from getting images turning into url bb code links.

• Content Count:  3052

So I've gone back like 10 or so pages and haven't found anything that answers my question which is: How can I use more than 1 image or gif as a signature? I'm pretty sure there's the ranking restriction, but when I try to use, say, 2 gifs it says I can't use my SIGPIC twice. I guess when I upload my new one it overwrites the old one? When I try doing in option one it just changes my img tag into a url tag.

very confuse pls help

Thanks.

EDIT: Upon posting this I see that the one gif I managed to insert doesn't even play... I've got a top notch gif collection and I'd like to use a few.

Subscribers are allowed 2 images in their signature. As far why you cant get it to work, try uploading the image/gif to imgur. Then go into your signature settings and use the insert image button to insert the direct url (e.x http://i.imgur.com/XXXXX.gif)

Reply to Thread