? servers

? players online

CS:S Napalm Event - SG's 10th Anniversary!

• Content Count:  3728

So am I going to be able to kill myself in game and not re-spawn as a zombie? You know like the good old days of Napalm:love:

As it currently stands, when a human dies by the world they won't respawn but will get the option to !zspawn in at any time, if they wish (they'll spawn in as a zombie obviously). As for zombies, respawn is in place, if they die they do respawn automatically. Napalm is all about surviving, so it must feel like there are constantly hordes of zombies coming at ya. If you can memorize anything else from back then, please let me know @Irish (I struggle to).

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4960

The server is now open. Lets make the next 5 days the best Napalm event ever :b1:

I need to drive around all day to choose the color of the kitchen, Tiles for the bathroom and then there's Napalm..

Daddy needs his sugar!

• Content Count:  3728

Hopefully we can get some more people on a little earlier this Sunday. My night shifts aren't allowing me to enjoy napalm to the fullest as I usually have to leave by the time more people are joining. I was having a blast today though, we only had around 8 people but it was hilarious with @smiley :], @Bread, @Dominic, @CollieFlower, @Suri and all others that I've missed tagging (sorry). So good to experience this nostalgia feeling once again!

See you all tomorrow. :amuse:

• Like 5

Reply to Thread