? servers

? players online

T Side Model

• Content Count:  422

I was going around gamebanana looking through some models that would probably be used a lot on jailbreak as a prisoner. I stumbled apon this Duke Nukem Model that I think people would really like. It doesn't seem like a skin that would be neglected. Hopefully it's considered to be added. http://gamebanana.com/skins/133419

I hope to get feedback. Thank you.

Edited by Christinho

• Content Count:  614

There really isn't a need to add another T side skin, regulars can already access 2, and even more with sub. Also don't see a reason to add a 18 mb download file..

Edited by Rhyzhe
added stuffs

• Content Count:  422

There really isn't a need to add another T side skin, regulars can already access 2, and even more with sub. Also don't see a reason to add a 18 mb download file..

I see what you mean. But it really wouldn't hurt to have another one.

• Content Count:  1612

We already have enough models on JB, i dont think we need any more. Even with fast DL it takes a long time to DL maps and models.

and I was just about to add penguin models too... :kappa:

I'm looking into models frequently used, and those that are not, and I'm working on "freshening up" the server with more maps and models.

So, by all means, post any ideas (within reason), and we'll take them into consideration~

Reply to Thread