? servers

? players online

Jilbreak Off Mic orders

• Content Count:  559

Can a ct say all t's off mic or does he have do give a certain time? Some people dont give times. Also some people have said you cant give off mic orders for more than 30 seconds. COuld i get admin clarification on this?

Edited by Justin

• Content Count:  5674

If I recall correctly someone said something in a past thread that I can't find about saying what time you need to be off mic until. I believe you're allowed to just say "All Ts off mic" but it's useful to give a time because then you don't have to remember to put them back on mic.

You can't put the Ts off mic for an unreasonable amount of time.

• Content Count:  2262

CT may only order them to off mic to be able to give another order. The ideal time is 30 second.

CT may also order them to off mic when they are spamming the mics, but if Admins is present, they will handle with them.

I have seen CTs giving off mic order for no reason and shoot people when they start talking. They are very creative in thinking of loophole to gain more kills

• Content Count:  2187

Not true. That's one of the common "rules" PB players spread amongst themselves via word of mouth. CTs can simply say off mic without giving an exact time and tbh I always preferred it that way. Avoids the CT that orders off mic till say 3:30, then if a T says one thing at 3:31 the ct shoots him.

Edit: just to clarify a bit more, my stance was always that CTs can just say off mic, give their orders then move on. They can say "till 3:30" or whatever reasonable time, but they weren't required to. CTs shouldn't be trying to admin the Ts mic usage and should only be ordering off mic if the Ts are making it impossible to give an order. Once they've given their order there's really no reason to keep them off mic.

Quoted from @Goku himself from this thread.

Reply to Thread