? servers

? players online

Remove this map from the server?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Remove this map from the server?

ttt_biocube_sgport removal

• Content Count:  2947

Hardly ever voted on and when voted on people either kinda like it or rtv it pretty fast. Wouldn't mind it going off the rotation.

Really? I actually enjoy that map is was a gmod classic iirc. Id like to get some more votes/opinions if the community actually does not like this map.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  788

Canyon should be removed instead of this one imo. Canyon is huge and has nothing but Mac 10s, shot guns, pistols, and a few scouts. This map is big but has weapons like M4s and Aks. It's also pretty open so it isn't too hard to find people.

Pretty much this, I would rather have biocube than Canyon. Although biocube isn't played often it's still an enjoyable map with its massive pit where i've seen people do mass suicides in.

• Content Count:  3998

Doesn't quite live up to the Gmod version, but it still seemed pretty enjoyable for the majority of people I've played it with.

This map version only sucks because it lacks the giant dildo.

You would miss the dildo.

:mattime:

• Like 2

• Content Count:  11723

This map version only sucks because it lacks the giant dildo.

And a working ladder. @R3TROATTACK

This stupid metal guy cant port maps worth shit.

However it does feature #weeblord.

@frosty

This was my first port of a map, I tried hard to make sure it worked and was playable.

I think I would love to give this map more move and make it a little more, pleasing.

Anyway, the map is a good size, has hidden doors, a hidden room with see-though walls.

Very decent map in my eyes. I see the server on it often enough and I never really see people complain about the map.

The cons do not outweigh the pros here.

Even if this map isnt played as often, there is no reason to remove it unless every time its picked its RTV'd

I will also try to get a working Dildo for you nerds.

• Like 1
Edited by Metal