? servers

? players online

Legit question and dumb 1

• Content Count:  120

Why are yall still paying for the surf server when its getting little activity..im on quite regularly and get bored of TTT...So i want to surf but there is no one to do it with :( i like to spit bars to my fellow m8s or strangers but there is no one on the surf server :( yall can use the money to upgrade a more popular server like ze,jb,ttt... Im sure its been brought up b4.. but just wanted to ask????????? or just advertizzzzzzz the surf server more? bc i do love to surf! just a suggestion! hope it helps

stupid question: Where did mary go after the explosion?

answer: everywhere:^_^::clap::clap::clap:

• Content Count:  3998

It's not meant to be an extremely populated server - it's meant for people hop on when they get bored or tired of the other servers, want to relax, or maybe just chill with a few friends. The best part about servers such as this are that you don't need others to play on it to have a good time, in fact it's probably preferable to hop on there alone and find maps that you enjoy playing. It's pretty good at doing this, as it averages 2-3 people on pretty much all day, sometimes reaching higher numbers.

rip marymurder

• Like 3

• Content Count:  6242

yall can use the money to upgrade a more popular server like ze,jb,ttt.

It is also to note that it is not costing us any extra money by using this server. You may have noticed that Bhop was replaced with the Casual server. This was the case where we knew one server really wasn't getting the population, but we had people wanting to do a Casual server. I put it to the people, if you really want it, you'll lose Bhop over it. Not one person spoke up about it and agreed it was the best move. Now its possible the next server we try to do, could replace Surf, but we haven't gotten to that stage yet.

The server setups we currently run are the optimal setups, there is no "upgrading" to make a server better. Only changes we can make to existing servers are plugin changes or slot counts. Slot counts are pretty much optimum right now. We've played around with different numbers in the past and the numbers where they are now are best for the game mode that is being ran.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread