? servers

? players online

Random Question of the day [February 15, 2017]

• Content Count:  1403

What is your dream job and how much do you think your salary would be?

Personally I would want to have a simple life in the city working as a business man in a multi-billion dollar company selling their product or trying to get other company's to sign on business deals traveling the world while my company provides the fees for transport. (My step-uncle actually does something similar to this)

• Content Count:  4441

If I was anything but above average at any of the games I'd play I'd want to be a successful streamer and prolly make like $70,000-$300,000.

Playing vidya for money has always appealed me.

• Content Count:  5108

I'd love to be a Dark Lord of the Sith and Supreme Commander of the Imperial Military.

I figured I'd have the whole galaxy at my disposal with such a role, don't think my man Vader was making 8 credits/hour.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1401

Its what I'm studying right now, nursing. Would love to do it while traveling, see the differences in health systems, nursing,... And in time maybe teach nursing students after like 20 years of experience.

• Content Count:  701

I had two dreams that I most likely won't achieve. I was extremely interested in engineering (uncertain of which specific field) but I ended up not pursuing it. I still to this day dream about going professional in csgo tbh, but I'm not willing to make the sacrifices to attempt it.

Reply to Thread