? servers

? players online

Foxhole (CURRENTLY FREE)

• Content Count:  490

gVa66Hp.jpg

What is Foxhole?.....Foxhole is a massively multiplayer game where you will work with hundreds of players to shape the outcome of a persistent online war. This is the ultimate game of collaborative strategy and tactics. Every action you take can have a powerful and permanent effect across a vast world in a constant state of war.

in short, imagine Planetside 2's combined with Running with rifles. [Another great game]

But why do i recommend that you download and play this? Cause this game is simple amazing that why.

For those who played Running with rifles, or those who can imagine a top down shooter. Foxhole is a (Currently 120 a map) multiplayer game in which 2 factions fight it out to capture towns and other vital Points of Interest, with the end goal of removing all enemy control of towns to win the game.

Now you thinking, wow such a big deal, why is this different from other games.

I tell you boy. One of the things that make Foxhole amazing and lengthy, is one of its main focus on logistic and production.

The only way to oil the gears of your faction in Foxhole is to produce everything needed....Meaning you need to collect scrap to transfer into materials. Materials are then used to produce stacks of Bolt Rifles..Sub-machine guns, Mortars..trucks..medical supplies..defenses and the list goes on. Simply put, you need to produce your own weapons and supplies to keep your faction winning. Front-lines need ammo and weapons to keep the players on it fighting. Because when your supply lines stop working, your faction effectiveness stops as well.

Which also brings its own share of problems, griefing kids or just plain crayon eating retards hoarding, stealing and destroying ammo and weapons, which can severely put you back.

This is because the game uses completely open inventories, meaning that factory you turn scrap into materials is open for anyone to steal your materials. While this is annoying and killing fun, the community is pretty good at dealing with griefers their own way. (Good old bullet in the head)

If you made it past my ranting non helpful wall of text, this is me closing off with saying you should download the game while its still open alpha and try it for yourself.

TL:DR Game gud game get ja

Also feel free to add me on steam, i got a regular group of players going, for those who can't stand solo aspect.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  2262

Sweet, hit me up on steam when ever you want to play.
downloaded and trying to test it now

Holy shit people killing teammates and bugs everywhere ._. as expected from pre alpha

I wish there is a minimap that actually tell us where we are instead of a compass

Edited by BlackWhite

Reply to Thread