• Content Count:  1403

Map Suggestion

Full map name

ba_jail_sandstorm

Type of map

Jail Break

Link to map download

Additional Information

is the previous suggestion but with the change in AOs maybe you guys have different thoughts on the map?

Based on the screenshots in the link the reviews were great & it looked like there was plently to do.

Screenshots attached

No

• Content Count:  1612

A few things I don't like about the map:

-No map based deathgames

-Weapons can easily be grabbed through armory walls

-Not many secrets/vents

A few things I enjoy about this map:

-There are many places to hide, and angles to shoot from

-The cell door button is visible, and right outside of armory

-The armory as a very limited amount of each gun, but there is variety of different weapons to choose from. No more needing to use a Deagle on an unarmored opponent! (unless you want to)

-The hallways are corridors are very tight, but main cell, and the outside area are open enough to not feel claustrophobic.

For now, I'm going to keep this under review, and launch a server test with players before coming to a conclusion.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1612

We tested an entire mapcycle with this map, and had it extended with the regular map vote as well. It's not a bad map to play on so far. Some issues I've noticed on top of other issues in my previous post:

-bathroom doors are spammable, makes an annoying noise

-some rooms, such as the bathroom, are too difficult to shove a full server into

Other then guns being able to be grabbed through armory walls, I'm going to accept this map into the regular rotation, as it was highly enjoyable by majority vote of 86%+ percent of the server.

ADDED!

• Like 1