• Content Count:  1403

Map Suggestion

Full map name

ba_jail_mars_csgo

Type of map

Jail Break

Link to map download

Additional Information

- **Key Features:** -10 prison cells, 1 V.I.P. cell -Two secret vents -Solitary Confinement -Big Cage -Airlock ejection (for executions) -Healing room -Bath/Shower room -Armory with many weapons -Gun cell, flashbang cell

This map was made 4 years ago but it had great ratings.

Screenshots attached

No

• Content Count:  1612

I tested this map with Goku at one point and time. We didn't like it much at all. It's cramped, there are literally no map made deahgames, and most of the action is going to be in main cell. This map looks like it is going to be fun for 5 minutes, then never get voted for again.

**Key Features:**

-10 prison cells This is too low of a number for how small the cells are compared to players on a full server.

1 V.I.P. cell Should be standard, nothing special, some graffiti on the wall.

-Two secret vents One in a cell, and the other in big cage. Neither lead to armory, one leads to an area with cover with a deagle and bizon.

-Solitary Confinement Nothing special

-Big Cage Nothing special

-Airlock ejection (for executions) This is actually pretty neat, we need more execution rooms, however, I can easily see this being abused, and having abuses using an excuse such as "OH I THOUGHT THIS WAS ISOLATION XDXDDDDD"

-Healing room One thing I note about the healing room is that it heals at 2-3hp a second. I kinda enjoy how slowly it heals due to the fact that most CT's run to medic after getting hit by anything.

-Bath/Shower room Booooring, there is a smoke in there though

-Armory with many weapons The standard Deagle, AK, M4, and AWP piles, then 3 famas, 1 taser, and a P90. I guess that qualifies as "many weapons", just not a lot of variety. No vent into armory as well.

-Gun cell, flashbang cell "Not much here, glock and flashbangs hidden.

This map is an excellent start to a JB map, but it is lacking so much content, that I'm just going to reject this now.

Also, the buzzer next to armory button is annoying as hell, and I can guarantee its going to be abused.

• Like 1