? servers

? players online

Hmm.

• Content Count:  1403

Would suicide be a considerable and suitable option for me? Girlfriend dumped me today, on February 14th.

Happy Valentine's Day.

I'm not sure if this is a joke or not but if you are serious I can only do so much so please call the suicide hotline Call 1-800-273-8255. It can defiantly be a rough time but I assure you suicide is not the answer.
  • Like 7

• Content Count:  4441

Definitely not!

I know how bad shit can get and how badly things might seem but I assure you that as time passes you will be alright. You can go do anything with your life man, walk the earth, take a breath of fresh air, go get piss drunk and party, sky dive, you have the opportunity to go fucking nuts! Relationships can be a bitch sometimes; especially when it's someone you truly love but you gotta realize that you have much more to live for. Think of all the people who love you, all the people on this planet by staying alive you can go positively impact. You're not going to feel immediately better, anyone who feeds you that crock of shit is lying but if you let life drag you to your knees you may never recover. Use the opportunities in your life to LIVE, choose life, choose happiness, choose the people who DO love you & don't let life knock you out. You got this my man, a little faith, a little spark of life is all it ever takes.

If you need somebody to talk to or you just want me to sit on my hands & listen DONT HESITATE hit me up.

Life is a series of ups and downs.

Shit gets better I promise you.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1719

Would suicide be a considerable and suitable option for me? Girlfriend dumped me today, on February 14th.

Happy Valentine's Day.

Things will get better, absolutely. Feelings really come and go, and suicide is a permanent and extremely hard "solution"... I've had the feeling of depression before, and it really clouds your reason.

Things wil get better, and you will be fine soon. Please don't do it :c

Please follow the advise of Lampshade, All Ts and Spiritwind and find someone to talk to. Most likely they will understand, and they can probably help you get through these tough times.

• Like 2
Edited by Post

• Content Count:  3401

Happy Valentine's Day.

Shit is going to happen to your whole life and honestly a break up is just a small thing of that shit that you can definitely get passed. Suicide should never be considered, what would your family and friends think? It's not fair on them.

Stay positive dude.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1612

Happy Valentine's Day.

Absolutely not, suicide is never an option.

The posts above have useful advice. If you are feeling suicidal, even if you have or haven't been thinking about it, you should call 1-800-273-8255. It's the national suicide hotline, you can call it from literally any phone, and you can talk to them about anything. You don't have to give a name, or address, or any personal information if you don't want to, and no one has to know if you called or not. They are there to help, that is what they're good at. It's just like talking to anyone too, you don't feel pressured into anything.

A break up is always hard, real hard. I promise you, things will get better.

If you ever need to talk to anyone about anything, let me know, I've been there, and it's never fun.

Take it a day at a time, every sunset is a victory.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  122

Thank you all for the good support. I will try my best to not give up.

Also PM, I also lost my close friends a while ago...

Thank you all for the support, I honestly expected this thread to be automatically locked.

Thank you.

• Content Count:  2230

Thank you all for the good support. I will try my best to not give up.

Also PM, I also lost my close friends a while ago...

I'd suggest doing what many others have already suggested to you.

If you don't want to call them though, just know that there are many people around here that would listen to anything you wanted to say and hear you out on anything you wanted to talk about including myself. Remember that no matter what you're feeling and who you can see close by, you're not alone, stay strong mate.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread