? servers

? players online

Jailbreak skins

• Content Count:  1619

Is it possible to have skins in jailbreak better conceal weapons? It's way too easy for CTs to see the guns. Obviously if I'm in prison and I find a weapon, I'm not gonna have it easily seen.

If all skins had a holster, it would at least make it harder to see the weapon.

I'd like anything to be added, as long as holstering a weapon isn't a very minor step below blatantly waving it in your face.

• Content Count:  1421

I don't think this a problem at all, giving the Ts more to rebel with isn't needed and would create unbalance. The Ts have guns in cells, secrets, knives, and numbers they don't need to be able to hide their guns away also.

Edited by Nimmy

• Content Count:  2187

If you're worried about concealing weapons, don't ever use the Lara Croft skin then (that is, if you ever get subscriber xd). Pink Panther skin takes a pistol and puts it on its back, but the brightness of its fur makes it easier for CTs to make out the gun.

I find the regular Prisoner model to be the best. I usually turn to hide a pistol or hide behind another teammate and I find it to be more effective with this model than the others.

Edited by Frostbitten

• Content Count:  1193

I'm going to second what @Frostbitten said but also add that the addict skins can really help hide pistols too. They are kinda expensive when it comes to credits, but they're darker than the default T skins so it's harder to see weapons. If you are really wanting to keep the weapon concealed, learn where the gun is on your model and when you have a weapon, keep the opposite side of your player facing towards the CTs. Works for me most of the time.

• Content Count:  1612

-Do not pick anything "nude" (Pink Panther, Lara Croft).

-Try to pick a darker model, such as some of the subscriber models.

-Try a different model color, it meshes all the colors on your model, and it will hide your weapon slightly.

-Observe different T models, and see where the gun lies on the model, if it's on your right side, keep your right side hidden from CT's, if it's on your back, keep your back hidden from CT's. If all else fails, hide the gun in the corner to pick up as your following the next order.

-If your weapon is a USP-S, remove the suppressor if possible. Be wary of recoil, and adjust aim as needed. Don't forget that it will attract attention when you shoot more likely then when it had a suppressor equipped.

-Remember that a Zeus cannot be seen on a player model ;)

A few side notes:

-This also applies to grenades, but most CT's ignore grenades.

-Some weapons, such as a mac-10, can be hidden, but is a lot more difficult to hide as it is on your chest. This also comes with a higher risk, as you will be KOS if you are caught with it.

-If you decide to use your secondary, and you are following orders, you can assume you are being watched. Aim, Draw, and Shoot quickly. Even if you die, you can damage, kill, or even distract long enough for other T's to make a move.

-Always, ALWAYS, check how many rounds are left in a gun freshly equipped. Failure to do so will make for some awkward situations.

My best suggestion is if you want to experiment with models is to become a subscriber. Not only will you have access to more models right off the bat, but you'll also gain more credits that you can use to buy different items from the store, such as model color, weapon color, and the ever elusive addict skins.

I'm also looking into adding more models into JB, so stand by for that.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread