? servers

? players online

Clarification

• Content Count:  1403

Not really familiar with the map, but I believe it has no access to armory? Not kos I would say.

Ill give you some background to the map, there is a teleporter in main cell and the CTs spawn directly where my cross hair is, while the Ts spawn through the blue portal shown in my second screenshot. The Ts have to climb a ladder to reach the CT spawn so that being said do you still think it shouldn't be KOS?

• Content Count:  1421

It's not KOS, it can be restricted but isn't KOS by default. The only reason people think it is, is because it's called CT tower because it's where's CTs spawn after they take the main cell tele.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1802

Ill give you some background to the map, there is a teleporter in main cell and the CTs spawn directly where my cross hair is, while the Ts spawn through the blue portal shown in my second screenshot. The Ts have to climb a ladder to reach the CT spawn so that being said do you still think it shouldn't be KOS?

Its not connected to armory so its not an catwalk. Opportunity for ts definitely, which is good for more fun. I stick with no kos.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1612

I was playing Jailbreak on clouds and the server was unsure if this spot was KOS.

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

NOPE

CT's just get upset that half of their team gets stabbed because of that teleporter exit. :undynekek:

That doesn't mean you can't say "Hey, don't go up there, it's restricted", and give out warning/kill shots. But CT's should learn to be cautious when entering portals.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2238

NOPE

CT's just get upset that half of their team gets stabbed because of that teleporter exit. :undynekek:

That doesn't mean you can't say "Hey, don't go up there, it's restricted", and give out warning/kill shots. But CT's should learn to be cautious when entering portals.

Can you repeat that? I think there's some CTs in the back that didn't quite hear you.

• Like 6

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.