? servers

? players online

My idea to fix some teamkilling/free killing.

• Content Count:  149

So, on pb I have been witnessing a lot of teamkilling and free killing from people starting death games. Is there a way to make it so it adds a assist to whoever presses the start button last and the death game kills someone? If not I would be able to give it a try and make a plugin for this.

• Content Count:  1403

So, on pb I have been witnessing a lot of teamkilling and free killing from people starting death games. Is there a way to make it so it adds a assist to whoever presses the start button last and the death game kills someone? If not I would be able to give it a try and make a plugin for this.
Easy solution. Only allow CTs to start DGs.

• Content Count:  1403

Ehhh not really, since I witnessed multiple freekillings occurring by ct's themselves
If you witness CTs freekilling then post a player complaint, CTs shouldn't be using deathgames without the Ts consent.

• Content Count:  2262

That's the thing, this could make it easier if we were able to implement it, which I currently am trying to code as we speak.
Admins can see who press the button, but it will work for player complaints if a T tried to team kill. But i don't see much use for CT since they can't force death game. They are cases of Ts jump around in the death game and a CT activate it. It will easier to shows who press it in the demo when the camera is not looking at the person who press it. I have doubts about the usability of the plugin but I will leave it to the hand of our current AO
  • Like 1

• Content Count:  2668

As some other suggestions recently made for other servers wish to develop a reliance on plugins, I would still say no. This is a situational problem and can be subjected to unforeseen events. If this happens often enough on a map for it to be a problem, there is no reason a player complaint can't be made. We can't make a automatic solution for all our problems.

If you are unsure of how to make a demo, http://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=62834 has an excellent tutorial on the process.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1421

Don't think adding a plugin is the solution, if you see this happening just made a player complaint or tell an admin because this isn't allowed. Also the person may not know this isn't allowed, so please tell the people doing it that it isn't allowed.

• Content Count:  1619

There might be a way where you could edit the buttons so only CTs can activate them. After that, if it's CTs forcing death games or freekilling with it, record a demo and file a complaint.

Actually for T and CT, file a complaint since team killing is against the rules.

Reply to Thread