? servers

? players online

Karma on TTT : Ban Evasion: Solution?

• Content Count:  2947

I know it's been around for years, but we don't do anything to stop it, yeah you punish people, but it keeps coming over and over. It's not too much of a problem most of the time, but when it is, sheesh.

I understand that you are trying to help TTT by offering us suggestions, but there will always be those group of "trolls" no matter where you go on any server that dont care to follow server rules. It even happens on matchmaking where so many players leave or just teamkill and ruin the fun for everyone. RDMing in TTT has always been an issue, and it will always happen on the server. All of the admins on Steamgamers are volunteers that administrate the server. We all have lives and we cant always be on the server when a RDMer is on.

There are plenty of things you can do as a regular player on our servers such as:

1. Calling and admin on chatbox, theirs usually couple of admins on that are willing to join and help.

2. Adding SG admins to your friends list and message them when needed.

3. Posting a player complaint (it really does not take up to much time, and you can always post the complaint after you are done playing)

• Like 2

• Content Count:  122

I understand that you are trying to help TTT by offering us suggestions, but there will always be those group of "trolls" no matter where you go on any server that dont care to follow server rules. It even happens on matchmaking where so many players leave or just teamkill and ruin the fun for everyone. RDMing in TTT has always been an issue, and it will always happen on the server. All of the admins on Steamgamers are volunteers that administrate the server. We all have lives and we cant always be on the server when a RDMer is on.

There are plenty of things you can do as a regular player on our servers such as:

1. Calling and admin on chatbox, theirs usually couple of admins on that are willing to join and help.

2. Adding SG admins to your friends list and message them when needed.

3. Posting a player complaint (it really does not take up to much time, and you can always post the complaint after you are done playing)

I am on almost 24/7 on the server, I always try and shout in the box or call an admin from messaging. It's also hard to gather all the information which is required to report a player in the reporting player section within the forums. I have fraps, so I cannot record demos without having to wait 3 hours for an upload to youtube after the person is punished; Which is why I personally use the shout box and sometimes message admins.

• Content Count:  3401

I am on almost 24/7 on the server, I always try and shout in the box or call an admin from messaging. It's also hard to gather all the information which is required to report a player in the reporting player section within the forums. I have fraps, so I cannot record demos without having to wait 3 hours for an upload to youtube after the person is punished; Which is why I personally use the shout box and sometimes message admins.

You can type record demoname 'demoname' being the name of the name in the in-game console and supply that when making a player conplaint, alot easier in my opinion.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1403

The easiest way I tend to upload demos is by doing what @frosty said, Type "record "demo name"" and after wards go onto "mediafire.com" log in, upload it, after it is done uploading hit "copy link" then post it in your description of the demo for proof of the player breaking the rules.
  • Like 1

• Content Count:  122

You can type record demoname 'demoname' being the name of the name in the in-game console and supply that when making a player conplaint, alot easier in my opinion.

The easiest way I tend to upload demos is by doing what @frosty said, Type "record "demo name"" and after wards go onto "mediafire.com" log in, upload it, after it is done uploading hit "copy link" then post it in your description of the demo for proof of the player breaking the rules.

How does it work? Is it like a record past 30 seconds? Is it record next 2 minutes? Or do you manually start and end it?

• Content Count:  3401

How does it work? Is it like a record past 30 seconds? Is it record next 2 minutes? Or do you manually start and end it?

It records until you type 'stopdemo' in the console or until the end of round, I can't remember. The recording is saved in\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo as a .dem file.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread