? servers

? players online

New Rule Possibility.

• Content Count:  1403

You can NOT throw grenades in armory intentionally causing guns to fly throughout the map.

The reason I am suggesting this is because earlier today I was playing on a map, now I didn't get the full recording on tape there was a CT purposely nading the armory to cause the guns to fly throughout the map. The reason the guns flew outside of the room is because once the door opened when the CTs were leaving the room the griefer would throw grenades causing the guns to fly almost halfway across the map. From there you can't do much except lead the Ts to an isolated spot for the round otherwise it would turn into a warday. (Which is also against the rules.

This rule will prevent people from coming onto our server to grief. It will prevent the jail from going from a civilized server to complete chaos, guns being flown across every which way enabling the Ts to have easy access to contraband is going to be inevitable.

Please take this into consideration.

Here is an example of a griefer in act.

• Content Count:  1421

This is considered gunplanting which is already against the rules..?

I guess you can say he isn't manually planting a gun onto each T, but it still falls under that category.

I agree, this would be considered gunplanting.

• Content Count:  954

since four is lazy here's a non demo version

ultimately i can just say this:

99% of maps have all guns locked in place on a wall until you pick them up

99% of maps don't have massive doorways leading to armory + large amounts of nades to throw to make them blow out of armory

it requires several nades placed just so just to get a few guns out of armory

and it's just easier to throw a shit ton of guns out of armory the normal way

also, yes, it literally is just gunplanting

• Content Count:  1403

Throwing a nade in armory isn't really against the rules. In the demo you submitted none of the guns left armory so this isn't really anything punish worthy. I'm going to reject this one. Thanks for the complaint.

Now although in my player complaint it barely shows him in the act but it was the last round. Also he mentioned none of the guns went out of armory but that was because of my angle. I feel this player should have been banned because he was consisntly griefing so I figured that a rule could clarify these situations.

• Content Count:  5674

Now although in my player complaint it barely shows him in the act but it was the last round. Also he mentioned none of the guns went out of armory but that was because of my angle. I feel this player should have been banned because he was consisntly griefing so I figured that a rule could clarify these situations.

You said yourself that you couldn't see any of the guns go out because of your angle, that's not Mad Dogg's fault. If the proof is sufficient enough to issue a ban it isn't his fault what so ever.

If you showed him consistently throwing the guns outside of the armory he most likely would've gotten banned.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2001

Yeah, as others have said this would pretty much be a useless rule. It would fall under gun planting and if it becomes that much of an annoyance an admin can ask them to stop nading the guns.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.