? servers

? players online

Bhop server?

• Content Count:  122

I would like a bhop server, since I don't really like surf. This obviously is not necessary, but it would be a good add on in my opinion. If it would cost too much money, then never mind. I will be posting another thread under TTT that relates to bhop.

• Content Count:  1109

We just switched our bhop server into a casual server 2 days ago because the bhop server was struggling to maintain a steady population. We will not be getting a bhop server again.

Good night, sweet prince.

B48AEE727BCC95BA04C85231B12F59B500735E91

• Like 6

We just switched our bhop server into a casual server 2 days ago because the bhop server was struggling to maintain a steady population. We will not be getting a bhop server again.

Oh, sorry I haven't joined any other servers that we have yet, I spend most of my daily time on TTT. It wouldn't be possible to mix bhop and surf into one server, right? -The reason why I am saying this is because they both basically fall into the same category.

It would also increase the amount of players on that server.

Edited by WolfArmyGod
Addition.

• Content Count:  1802

Oh, sorry I haven't joined any other servers that we have yet, I spend most of my daily time on TTT. It wouldn't be possible to mix bhop and surf into one server, right? -The reason why I am saying this is because they both basically fall into the same category.

Bhop in my dear surf? NEVAR!

• Content Count:  6759

That won't work, that is correct. They both have different server settings that they work under properly. Plus there would be no balance between the two game modes. If people only come for either game mode then there will be a rift between what map would be played. It doesn't encourage getting more players, it does the opposite and drives players away. You can't always have people that like to play both surf and Bhop and there would be no guarantee people will stay for both game modes. Even if you thought of every possible way to balance the player bases for both, it just wouldn't make sense nor work because in the end one group of players will always be driven away since they can't play what they want. Surf and Bhop mixed up is never a good idea when they're both extremely popular game modes alone. Like I said, Bhop had been suffering in population for the past few months so we made some changes and switched it to casual.

That won't work, that is correct. They both have different server settings that they work under properly. Plus there would be no balance between the two game modes. If people only come for either game mode then there will be a rift between what map would be played. It doesn't encourage getting more players, it does the opposite and drives players away. You can't always have people that like to play both surf and Bhop and there would be no guarantee people will stay for both game modes. Even if you thought of every possible way to balance the player bases for both, it just wouldn't make sense nor work because in the end one group of players will always be driven away since they can't play what they want. Surf and Bhop mixed up is never a good idea when they're both extremely popular game modes alone. Like I said, Bhop had been suffering in population for the past few months so we made some changes and switched it to casual.

Well I'm not a csgo scripter or anything like that so I wouldn't know how that worked, but now I do thank you :p.

Reply to Thread