? servers

? players online

Badges / Awards below name question

• Content Count:  418

Ay, back again. So I've looked into the criteria for some of the badges (i.e. First surf badge requires 5% completion) and I've got over 5% and I was just wondering if it just takes time for it to register or if it's something I need to do.

ALSO, does badge progress start once you make your forum account? I've got like 13 days on the ZE server and I don't have the badge for - I think it's 10 days. So I'm just curious as to whether or not the badge progress only starts once you make your forum account or if your progress is saved somewhere and then it shows once you make your account.

Hope that makes sense.

k heff nise dey

• Content Count:  6759

Awards must be manually requested in order to obtain them. They can be found here. You just hit the Request Award button to the right of the award you're interested in - as long as you meet the criteria for it.

Award progress on timed awards are based off your gameme stats found here. As long as your playtime session is added up to the correct amount (minus spectator time) then a CA+ will look into all the necessary details and double check to confirm if you have reached the requirements.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread