? servers

? players online

10 Year Anniversary Raffle Prize List!

• Content Count:  418

Alright, so let's say (HYPOTHETICALLY) that I were to win first place. If I won could I choose maybe the first CS:GO skin? I don't really plan on playing other games and I don't really want to take a game that I won't play when someone else could have it and enjoy it instead. Would this be possible or would it just have to be sorted out afterwards, meaning me and another person decide to trade our prizes.

This might have been answered somewhere here on the forums, I dunno, if so, pls link.

Have yourself a rootin' tootin' shirtless Putin day.

ok bye

• Content Count:  6242

Alright, so let's say (HYPOTHETICALLY) that I were to win first place. If I won could I choose maybe the first CS:GO skin? I don't really plan on playing other games and I don't really want to take a game that I won't play when someone else could have it and enjoy it instead. Would this be possible or would it just have to be sorted out afterwards, meaning me and another person decide to trade our prizes.

The way the raffle works is that our program picks the winners based on the prize list. The entire process is randomized and built within the algorithm we built (I believe is the php function rand.) Since we've been adding more stuff to the system some games are technically going to be picked after some skins are picked. However, there is no "unfairness" because essentially all prizes are picked at the same time and the only way you can edge your bet of being picked is if you have more tickets purchased. In what order things are picked are irrelevant.

If you win a game you already own, you'll be the master of that game's destiny. You can trade with someone who won something else in the raffle, or you can trade with someone else.

We'll be adding a few more games to the list here shortly, I've gotten a few more donations just waiting figure out how to balance it between sub and pub.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  6242

Added even more prizes! This is offically the biggest giveaway I've ever done. I believe we are looking at around $500+ in prizes.

For Subscriber:

Stardew Valley

Octodad Dadliest Catch

No Time To Explain

Guacamlee Super Turbo Championship Edition

The Stanley Parable

The Swapper

Waking Mars

Streamline Early Access

For Public:

Super Meat Boy

World of Goo