? servers

? players online

Extra Life 2017!!!

• Content Count:  6242

ExtraLife_blue.png

We are doing it again this year!

Last year we raised over $400 in one day! That was one hell of an accomplishment. This year I want to go bigger! (Who doesn't really?)

This year I want to have several active participants making their own donation goals and streaming! My plan is that each person who signs up to our team we will add their donation goal to our team's goal and add $50. This will make our group goal even better than our individual goals all together. It will also encourage each team member to raise more than their goal. Also, since I am able to get a jump start on this year's fundraiser we can start raising money now. I am going to encourage all team members to both stream and fund raise before Game Day (November 4th).

For me, my personal goal is $1,000 this year. I'll also be streaming and fundraising pretty often in several sessions through out the year. I will post announcements on our Steam Group page.

To sign up, go to http://www.extra-life.org, register to participate in this year's drive. Then Join the Steam-Gamers.Net Group! I will lock our group donation goal about a week out from November 4th, but we will still accept new members to the group to help raise money.

Also new this year, I will have goals for various amounts for both my personal goal and the group goals. More details on that will come before the Game Day Event.

If you came by last year and hung out with us, you know it was a lot of fun! So come sign up and join up so we can raise money and play video games while doing it for the kids!

If you have questions, post them here or hit me up!

• Like 35
Edited by Nimmy

What I want to know is will you be doing it for 24 hours again? If so I will be there for all 24 hours.

Yes. I'll be doing another 24 hour marathon on November 4th. Since that is 9 months away, I'll be doing smaller events that I'll maybe play a few hours at a time on to help me make my own personal goal. Those events will be announced through the S-G Extra Life group page.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  788

Yes. I'll be doing another 24 hour marathon on November 4th. Since that is 9 months away, I'll be doing smaller events that I'll maybe play a few hours at a time on to help me make my own personal goal. Those events will be announced through the S-G Extra Life group page.

Like not to criticize or anything but I remember waking up at like 6am to do the last event of Overwatch and you ended the stream early and I was hella salty. Then again you did as much as you could and thats totally okay too :hug:

Is twitch used to stream or something else? What ever it is can u link it?

I use Twitch. Once I have things set up I'll post links and stuff. Most things will be routed through the website.

Like not to criticize or anything but I remember waking up at like 6am to do the last event of Overwatch and you ended the stream early and I was hella salty. Then again you did as much as you could and thats totally okay too :hug:

Yeah, having to work the day before really kicked my ass. I am going to try to get off this year but working in TV its not always possible.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread