? servers

? players online

Dumbass 1 and Dumnbass 2 Walk into a police station... What happens next?

• Content Count:  3440

As a long time advocate of gun rights and open carry. This kind of stunt makes me sick.

This is not an open carry demonstration, I would have (as the police probably did) seen it as an act of aggression.

Carrying loaded into a police station while concealing your identity is only going to end poorly. They are lucky the officers showed proper restraint and did not end up shooting them.

I have gone to federal/state/police buildings carrying a holstered firearm. That being said my face was not concealed, I immediately asked the guard/officer on duty if there was a location I could check my firearm in, or what the proper procedures were so that I let them know I was not a threat and was just there as any other citizen would be... in the most recent case to pick up a social security card for my child.

There is a right and wrong way to approach any problem. If you were pulled over in a manner that you needed to file a complaint about... entering the police station armed for war and wearing a mask is not the way to handle it. Yes there are officers that need to have complaints filed about them, but a vast majority are just everyday people trying to do a job and provide for their families.

As with most situations treat people with respect and you will receive the same in turn. I can't say that all my interactions with officers have been great, but a vast majority are a positive experience.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread