? servers

? players online

Dumbass 1 and Dumnbass 2 Walk into a police station... What happens next?

• Content Count:  1070

There's so many videos like this where people do this to antagonize the police, people just like to be shit disturbers.

All in all, this is an effective way to lose support for open carry.

• Like 1
Edited by Eskomo

• Content Count:  1612

Sure, let's make a statement about open carry by walking into a police station with rifles and handguns with attire that appears conceal our face.

First off, this was a horrible idea, the whole thing. What were they trying to prove? That they have rights to bear arms and open carry? This was stupid as hell, and they are lucky that they didn't get killed.

Second off, What did they think would happen if they waltz into a police station looking like that, and not saying a word? Unless you are under government/military business, and have the status, you NEED to identify that you have a weapon when walking into a police station, military compound, or other government based facility. To think the officers there are going to act like everything is normal just because your open carrying legally is WRONG.

Third off, There is no logical or needed bias to walk into a police station which such armaments in a way that makes them quickly and easily accessible. Especially the non-handguns. LEGALLY, yes, usually on public land or your own, you can carry in such a way. Depending on the climate, it is accepted only in a small amount of areas, and you are going to scare people walking around with an assault rifle. You think your going to be able to go shopping with a rifle on your chest? Probably not.

That was a very tense situation, and they are lucky as hell they didn't do anything else stupid to force the officers into firing.

I watched the video again to see what he said at the beginning of the video, and you are going in fully armed to make a COMPLAINT?

I mean, look at these fools:

c73b21188c324c63036790b6be3e69f1.png

I'm sure 99% of the population would take one glance at these guys, and immediately assume they are going to shoot a place up, and record it, not make a complaint!

Thanks for fucking up relations and ruining the name of Open Carry with this stunt. I believe in my freedoms to own and carry them, but these guys make responsible gun owners look BAD.

There are a lot of videos like this, and they need to stop.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread