? servers

? players online

T Model Removal Suggestion

• Content Count:  1257

In my opinion this T model looks too similar to a CT model, and has often confused me both as CT and T (mainly at a distance). May just be me, but I have a feeling other people, especially newer people, often confuse it as well.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/83716862575668235/D12706A2B03BB2622EB1AB28257B81961A269F20/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/83716862575672502/212DE8EC2E1E6AF0D4F172BF39C074DFDC7AAF9E/

• Content Count:  1257

I can definitely see people why people get confused but that model has been around for a while and seems to be used by lots of players, I'd hate to remove it. I think the yellow triangle above your teammates should be a clear enough indication that it isn't a CT.

True in most cases, but when your dealing with large groups of Ts, or if things are moving fast, its easy to overlook the yellow triangle.

• Content Count:  4441

Wymic8k.gif

I actually use this skin to not get shot by CT's and have for around 4 months now. It actually works & helps people not immediately recognize you're not a CT before it's too late.

Mentioned this to @Dominic , @Herpz (a victim of my shenanigans as T) among some of the other PB regulars in the past but never actually thought it needed removed.

In a way I don't want it removed cause it's a nice skin, but it confusing people is definitely a real thing that @Spiritwind is not exaggerating. If it's decided that it's going to get removed I guess we could refund points or somehow replace it and give the alternative skin to people? If we can't refund points then it's whatever, its not necessarily fair but such is life.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.