? servers

? players online

Some maps to remove fall damage from.

• Content Count:  363

ze_bathroom_v2_5 : Since this is a casual map kind of, people are going to be more reckless and try to jump off tall heights so we should make it less challenging and remove falldamage.

ze_halloween_house : Same thing as bathroom, casual map with a lot of high altitudes and people continously die from high jumps especially the one where you have to jump off the fan.

ze_toaster (maybe?) : some pretty high jumps, although i dont see any issue with people dying from fall damage until certain parts of the map where you have to make several falls to get to a destination

Forgot to add this but ze_predator_ultimate_p7 should alse have removed fall damage because spawn trims like 6 people constantly because people dont know that the helicopter has ladders

• Like 2
Edited by Inception

• Content Count:  1592

Toaster isn't big of a problem. As for bathroom the only part I'd see as a reason to remove fall damage would be the toilet paper ladder on 1st stage, other than that I don't think it's really that needed.

Don't remember halloween house much so idk.

• Content Count:  1061

ze_halloween_house : Same thing as bathroom, casual map with a lot of high altitudes and people continously die from high jumps especially the one where you have to jump off the fan.

Holy shit. I will come back just to lead Halloween 24/7 if we can make this happen.

Have you never seen the massacre that is caused at the first part where people jump down in the sewer? :lul:

You mean the first round trim? :lul:

• Content Count:  1592

Have you never seen the massacre that is caused at the first part where people jump down in the sewer? :lul:

Oh that, now I remember I fell for it once :lul: Still makes it stage 1 mostly

Reply to Thread