? servers

? players online

Solitary

• Content Count:  1057

So this is completely directed at Jake, no need for unneccessary responses from regulars, SA's, etc.

I was speaking with Frostbitten on the server today and he asked me to clarify with you. @Frostbitten @Jake

My question is am I allowed to send prisoners to solitary who I deem as a threat to the safety of myself or my team. I don't see how this would be considered a special order as they are being contained from rebelling. I like to think of Prison Break in Real Life Situations. And in prison, when you go out of the way to make trouble with guards or start fights with other immates, they put you in solitary. That's the exact same way I am treating the prisoners on this server.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  1612

So this is completely directed at Jake, no need for unneccessary responses from regulars, SA's, etc.

Too bad.

Not too long ago when Goku was running JB, his initial stance on it was to allow it, as long as it isn't done excessively. Due to the chaos, and generic nature of JB, he found it best to remove it completely. However, he also stated that if you wanted to send a T or two to isolation/box with no windows, that is allowed. (I'll have to find where he posted this on the forums.)

I believe that is fair, as long as you are not excessively sending the same people to isolation. If you keep throwing the same people into isolation each round, it's not fun for that player. If it gets to the point of abuse, an admin will take action.

Also, don't attempt to alternate rounds of sending people to isolation in an attempt to "bend" our stance on this. Remember that the servers are here for everyone to have fun. Keep it light.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  1421

Just to add onto what @SL4DE said a little bit.

Sure, you can send a T to iso or wherever as long as its not round after round, or the entire round. You cannot stick a T in iso the entire round because you are afraid of him shooting virtual bullets at you.

and like Slade said, the server is supposed to be fun for everyone, so don't take it that seriously. It's just a game.

• Content Count:  1057

@SL4DE @Jake

I wasn't made aware that you were also handling the rules of Prison Break. From what I heard, Jake was the one that wrote the rules and that is why I did not address it to you.

I completely agree with everything you have said and I wouldn't do it excessively. And yes, I only do it with a few rebellious individuals for a round or so and they seem to enjoy it from what I see. So no problem there.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.