? servers

? players online

Steam Gamers 10 Year Anniversary Raffle!

• Content Count:  3343

here's a sneak peak at some of the amazing prizes you could win from this raffle

GAoDoxn.png

the two steam gifts are the Payday 2 Beta and the Dead Island: Epidemic Beta

I hope you guys are excited for this raffle

• Like 10

• Content Count:  6242

Apparently I have not made it clear, NO Raffle for January and February, February's one essentially has turned into the 10 Year one posted in the OP. That drawing will occur MARCH 1ST. It is both SUBSCRIBER AND PUBLIC, the subscriber one had a small hiccup and wasn't made available to purchase tickets for. I have now corrected that.

Also, there will be games as prizes, if you already own a game and win that prize, you'll be able to trade with whomever you want. We will not redraw or substitute prizes.

A prize list will be made available about a week out from the drawing.

Also, @Psyche, thanks for donating your shit to the garbage can. Can always count on you.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  3401

Apparently I have not made it clear, NO Raffle for January and February, February's one essentially has turned into the 10 Year one posted in the OP. That drawing will occur MARCH 1ST. It is both SUBSCRIBER AND PUBLIC, the subscriber one had a small hiccup and wasn't made available to purchase tickets for. I have now corrected that.

Also, there will be games as prizes, if you already own a game and win that prize, you'll be able to trade with whomever you want. We will not redraw or substitute prizes.

A prize list will be made available about a week out from the drawing.

Also, @Psyche, thanks for donating your shit to the garbage can. Can always count on you.

Am I able to transfer my public tickets to subscriber? I assumed subscriber was closed so bought them all on public. Or do they both have the same prizes?

• Content Count:  11501

As well as skins, we also plan on doing a lot of game giveaways. I just bought a few of the star wars humble bundles, and plan on buying some other stuff as well. I want to do a few copies of 7 days to die (since we just got the server) and maybe some newer games. I haven't really seen any other games on steam that stuck out, other than 'For Honor' and maybe some classics like 'Witcher 3' or something. If you guys have suggestions, please send me a PM or just respond here tagging me.

We plan on going big, so help us get the best prizes you guys would want. Thanks

• Like 1

Reply to Thread