? servers

? players online

Updated Rules

• Content Count:  2001

What is the rule on obviously fake T rules? Sometimes I'll say something like "All Ts cause mischief". Obviously that isn't a real T order, but I've been shot or killed for that before.

No T orders of any kind.

• Content Count:  2589

it's common sense dude.....

Think he's asking for the rules to be updated to reflect that change. For example when I just looked at the megathread, it still just says that special orders aren't allowed.

• Content Count:  228

Think he's asking for the rules to be updated to reflect that change. For example when I just looked at the megathread, it still just says that special orders aren't allowed.

Correct, because most people will still not be aware

• Content Count:  3462

I suggest if you guys do keep changing rules around a bit, you give a reminder via server that you're doing such. We had a bit of a feud on special orders tonight and I think it's mainly because people are a bit too uninformed of the changes, especially the ones who do not join as often as others.

The method of doing this would be having a message that appears in chat when you first join the server saying "Rules edited as of March x 2017, type to check what has changed" then make said command link to this thread or the changelog (if that's where you're putting these updated changes), because honestly anyone who already plays the game often isn't going to scroll through every single rule to figure out what has changed. That and a good amount of people who play on the server just flat out don't check forums, which is something I personally cannot blame on them unless they are admins, who are essentially required to check forums every now and then.

EDIT: Wait did this JUST happen or am I really blind?

fN6nFv1.jpg

Regardless tho make sure it's the first message when you join (unless it is and once again I'm just blind) and maybe put a date on it. My bad if this has always been around.

• Like 1
Edited by Nuclear Onion

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.