? servers

? players online

Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Links

• Content Count:  3462

https://www.konami.com/yugioh/duel_links/en/

If you've ever played Yu-Gi-Oh in your childhood, then you really should try this game. My friend showed it to me and I didn't realize how much I liked the card game back then until I downloaded this app. It's pretty much the older game before the bs pendulum summoning came out, but also minimized a bit (20-30 card deck, 3 monster/magic/trap slots, start with 4 cards in hand, etc). The game itself is free, but has ingame purchases in order to get packs. HOWEVER the game is super generous when it comes to giving you gems, I've been playing for 2+ weeks now and I've yet to pay a dime in the game.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  3462

Downloaded this like a week ago, haven't stopped playing it so far.

And yes lots of gems they give you whether it's from the promos or training duels and what not

Also kind of wish it wasn't so compact with the amount of cards you can have in a deck and on the field but oh well.

I like that it's so compact. Makes farming and playing games quicker to me.

Downloaded it last week, havent touched it since then. Guess its time to try it out.

Good time to start now because the Pegasus Event just started last night and only lasts for a week.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3287

You talking about the Android game?

Downloaded it somewhere last week and been playing it quite a lot since :d

Only downside is you can't choose to do a "regular" duel with 8k lifepoints and larger decksizes >:

The 4k thing is pretty fun, but I wish there was an option

• Content Count:  1612

Fuuuuuuck, I played the shit out of this a few months ago, then stopped and deleted all my data. I wouldn't mind picking it up again.

Never forget Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist.

Reply to Thread